Thursday, June 14, 2012

Why I Love Grey's Anatomy...


As you know, my favorite show ever is Grey’s Anatomy. It’s not that it’s medical based, but the personality of the characters and how reckless and crazy they are. They do things that other hospitals, described in the show, don’t do. Though reckless and crazy, they save lives.
My favorite characters are Cristina Yang and Jackson Avery. They are complete opposites. Jackson is laid back and possibly the best doctor out of the residents on his work and ideas and save hundreds of lives a day, but he works in plastics, which means he won’t save as many lives and works on looks and making it perfect. I didn’t like how he went down on April Kepner, but they I am. Kind of like a double standard. He shouldn’t have took her virginity because she valued it, but then he was the best one to take it on the show because he actually cared for her. Well, then again it was Kepner’s decision to lose it. Truthfully, if I was her I would lose to him too, but I rather be more sober and not on a high from punching a guy in the face whose job I stole.
Cristina Yang maybe even better than Avery. She is wild and crazy and has a changing personality. Her and I are very similar. Always the one to keep your feelings inside, the one who is seen as crazy, and can be unpredictable. She can be dangerous in the OR, but that is what makes her great. Also her sarcastic remarks make her great.
I hope to be like both by the time I get residency. Be handsome and caring like Avery, but be average height, crazy, wild, and a sarcastic ass like Yang. Plus I want a Cristina-Meredith friendship. I want someone to be my person and I want to be someone’s person. I kind of want my residency to be filled of drama like Grey’s Anatomy, except the hospital massacre, dying of friends, and getting myself into a relationship where my other half cheats on me. I want a Grey’s Anatomy life and I do want to be able to say: “It is a great day to save lives.” Hopefully I’m able to one day…
-Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment