Monday, June 18, 2012

Pharmacy School, Dentistry School, & Optometry School…

I just realized that during undergraduate school, if I believe medical school isn’t for me but still want to be in the medical field, but not be a nurse, I can still try to become a pharmacist, dentist, or optometrist. Sadly, pharmacy in its current state is supposedly oversaturated with graduate students looking for jobs. Optometrist usually start their own practice, people are saying that $50,000 in student loans are not worth the education, and they can’t actually operate on the eye, except . This is were opthamologists come in, which you have to go to medical school to do. Finally there are dentist, Dentistry seems like it is doing the best currently. Though dentistry schools are almost cost twice in tuition than optometry schools. Hopefully I don’t have to choose between the three and still decide to go to medical school by the end of my undergraduate schooling.


-Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment