Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My 10th Grade Report Card (2nd Semester)…




Well got my report card last week, but I was too lazy to take a decent picture and post it. I’m not going to lie about how I feel about my report card, I don’t like it. The only reason why I don’t like it is because I got a 89 in Accelerated Math II. I’ve had the same teacher since the beginning of 9th grade (Accelerated Math I) and I have only gotten one A in her class, which was a 91. Each time I get an 89, I’m mad because we round up our grades from 89.45 to 89.99 to a 90. I’ve gotten an 89.26 and 89.36 and I’ve been mad because I didn’t get an extra point or two on tests to be able to push it up to at least an 89.45.  I can’t blame my teacher, it was my choice not to study harder to get better grades. I feel like the asshole in me is coming out because I’m complaining about not getting an extra few tenths of a point on my grade to get an A in the class, while others would just be thankful to get a C or D in the class.
    Though Math II grade was the lowest, it wasn’t the hardest class. Chemistry was. I had to work hard for that grade. The teacher was awesome, but the subject was hell. I was the only African American to get an A in the class both semesters. Next year, I scheduled to take AP Chemistry with the same teacher, so it may be very stressful for my life beginning in August, I’m just glad I didn’t fail any of my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment